Location & getting there
How to reach Hotel Bergkranz in the Stubai Valley
Our hotel is located on the upper part of Mieders (approx. 5 walking minutes to the town center) and has one of the most beautiful panoramas of the Stubai mountains. Due to its ideal location in the Stubai Valley and not far from Innsbruck as well as many other trip destinations, our Bergkranz Hotel is the perfect place not only for sporty activities in nature but also for cultural excursions, city shopping and much more.
- Along the A12 Inn Valley motorway and the A13 Brenner motorway. Exit: Stubaital, then to Mieders. Subject to tolls (2.50 Euro)
- Toll-free option by car: In Innsbruck South take the old Brenner federal road B182. Exit: Schönberg, then to Mieders (approx. 3 km).
- By train to the Innsbruck central station then by bus to the Stubai Valley (it leaves at the bus station, just above the central train station)
- Innsbruck Airport – then by taxi and/or bus.
- Munich Airport – then by taxi or by train to Innsbruck and by bus or taxi to Mieders.
- Salzburg Airport – then by taxi or by train to Innsbruck and by bus or taxi to Mieders.